ARAI Heii, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- M.D. Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine
- Junior Resident, Juntendo University Hospital
- Ph.D. Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine
- The Tokyo Metropolitan Government (Tokyo Institute of Psychiatry)
- Faculty Member of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Juntendo University
- Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Juntendo University
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Main Research Topics and Interests
- Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative disorders.
Publications (in English)
- Original Articles (290)
- Impact Factor (840)
- Citation Index (4,541)
Recent Main Publications
- Arai H, Kosaka K, Iizuka R: Changes of biogenic amines and their metabolites in postmortem brains from patients with Alzheimer-type dementia. J Neurochem, 1984; 43: 388-393.
- Arai H, Takano M, Miyakawa K, Ota T, Takahashi T, Asaka H, Kawaguchi T: A quantitative near-infrared spectroscopy study :A decrease in cerebral hemogrobin oxygenation in Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment. Brain Cogn, 2006; 61: 189-194.
- Arai H, Takahashi T: A combination therapy of donepezil and cilostazol for patients with moderate Alzheimer disease: pilot follow-up study. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry, 2009 Apr; 17(4): 353-354.