Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine Immunization Requirements
- People who meet the following criteria must submit all the medical and immunization requirements listed below:
- Will have physical or face to face contact with a patient.
- Will have contact with potentially contaminated items including, but not limited to, blood and/or body fluids.
- Anyone who will enter a Juntendo University Affiliated Hospital in association with a Juntendo University academic program must meet the immunization requirements.
- The immunization requirements may be downloaded from the following link.
- All supporting documents must be submitted in either English or Japanese.
- All supporting documents must be certified by a health care organization.
- All vaccination dates must list a day, month, and year.
- Tuberculosis reports must be dated within 1 year of the arrival date to meet the requirements.
- An influenza vaccination is necessary for anyone who plans on entering a Juntendo University Affiliated Hospital between October 1 and April 30.
- Serology reports should be in one of the following units: milli-international units / milliliters (mIU/ml) or EIA (Enzyme Immunoassay).
- The immunization requirements are based on the standards set by the Japanese Society for Infection Prevention and Control.
- For details about individual immunization requirements please refer to the flow charts below.
Email Juntendo University International Center (JUIC) firstname.lastname@example.org