SHORT TERM RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
- The Short Term Research Fellowship Program offers participants the opportunity to gain experience in Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine laboratories.
- Please read the Application Guide before applying.
- The Department Supplementary Information Guide lists information about individual departments applicants may apply to, including time periods, durations, application prerequisites, additional application requirements, fellowship content, fellowship notices, and fellowship assignments.
- Applicants must have required application items 1-8 confirmed 90 days before the date of their desired start to apply.
- Applicants should submit the required items prior to the 90 day deadline to ensure their applications meet the 90 day deadline.
- Applications submitted more than 365 days prior to the desired start date will not be accepted.
- Applicants should send all required items to Juntendo University International Center: email@example.com.
- Passport Copy
- Personal Photo
- For applicants applying from non-English speaking country: English and/or Japanese Proficiency Test Score(s) (TOEFL, IELTS, or JLPT)
- For students: Enrollment Certificate
For researchers: Employment Certificate
- For students: Proof the applicant has studied material relating to the department he or she wishes to apply to.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Pledge (PDF)
- Personal Health Insurance
- All items must be submitted in either Japanese or English.
- The Application Guide contains more information about individual required items.