USMLE / STEP 1 COURSE
- The course is designed to help prepare Juntendo University medical students, graduate students, and residents for a residency in the United States.
- The course is once a week between 18:30 – 19:30.
- The program will ensure students meet the necessary benchmarks to accomplish the goal of the course.
- Juntendo University faculty members who passed the ECFMG will supervise students through specialized training once a month.
- For more information about the program please contact the Faculty of Medicine Academic Affairs Department.