SHORT TERM RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
- The Short Term Research Fellowship Program offers participants the opportunity to gain experience in Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine laboratories.
- Please read the Application Guide before applying.
- Please click on the following link to see a list of departments applicants may apply to along with links to department related websites.
- Applicants should submit the required items prior to the 120 day deadline to ensure their applications meet the 120 day deadline.
- Applications submitted more than 365 days prior to the desired start date will not be accepted.
- Applicants should send all required items to Juntendo University International Center: email@example.com.
- Passport Copy
- Personal Photo
- o For applicants applying from non-English speaking country: English and/or Japanese Proficiency Test Score from one of the following: Cambridge English, CEFR, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, or JLPT
- For students: Enrollment Certificate
For researchers: Employment Certificate
- For students: Proof the applicant has studied material relating to the department he or she wishes to apply to.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Pledge (PDF)
- Personal Health Insurance
- All items must be submitted in either Japanese or English.
- The Application Guide contains more information about individual required items.