- Tamura H, Y Adachi: Diagnostic challenge and therapeutic approaches in human sepsis based on the appearance of endotoxemia and beta-D-glucanemia. Int J Mol Sci 22: 12900, 2021.
- Tamura H, Reich J, Nagaoka I: Outstanding contributions of LAL technology to pharmaceutical and medical science: Review of methods, progress, challenges, and future perspectives in early detection and management of bacterial infections and invasive fungal diseases. Biomedicines 9, 536, 2021.
- Iba T, Connors JM, Nagaoka I, Levy JH: Recent advances in the research and management of sepsis-associated DIC. Int J Hematol 113: 24-33, 2021.
- Nagaoka I, Hu Z, Hosoda H, Kumagai Y: Therapeutic action of antimicrobial cathelicidin peptide LL-37 on a murine sepsis model. Juntendo Med J 66: 297-311, 2020.
- Nagaoka, I., Tamura, H,, Reich, J.: Therapeutic potential of cathelicidin peptide LL-37, an antimicrobial agent, in a murine sepsis model. Int J Mol Sci 21: 5973, 2020.
- Santa K, Kumazawa Y, Nagaoka I: The potential use of grape phytochemicals for preventing the development of intestine-related and subsequent inflammatory diseases. Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets 19: 794-802, 2019.
- Nagaoka I: Cartilage metabolism in endurance athletes and chondroprotective action of glucosamine. Juntendo Med J 65: 184-193, 2019.
- Nagaoka I, Tsuruta A, Yoshimura M: Chondroprotective action of glucosamine, a chitosan monomer, on the joint health of athletes. Int J Biol Macromol 132: 795-800, 2019
- Nagaoka I, Tsuruta A, Yoshimura M: Evaluation of cartilage and bone metabolism in collegiate athletes belonging to various sports clubs by analyzing type II collagen degradation and synthesis, and type I collagen degradation. Juntendo Med J 64 (Suppl 1): 122-127, 2018.
- Nagaoka I, Tsuruta A, Yoshimura M: Evaluation of chondroprotective action of glucosamine on soccer and rugby players by analyzing type II collagen degradation and synthesis markers. Juntendo Med J 64 (Suppl 1): 128-133, 2018.
- Kawaguchi R, Tamura H, Rentschler E: Direct-to-cosumer genotyping in pre-diseease field in Japan and the United State. J Hum Biol & Health Edu 1: 002, 2017.
- Nagaoka I: Joint health of athletes and the chondroprotective action of glucosamine. Juntendo Med J 63: 104-114, 2017.
- Tamura H: The road to next generation LAL technology. ES Bacteriology and Virology Research ECO.01 04-05, 2016.
- Nagaoka I: Have host defense peptides been acting in innate immunity since the trilobites of the Cambrian period 540 million years ago? Juntendo Med J 62: 96-97, 2016.
- Hu Z, Nagaoka I: Modulation of macrophage cell death, pyroptosis by host defense peptide LL-37. Juntendo Med J 62: 98-104, 2016.
- Suzuki K, Nagaoka I: The effect of human host defense peptide LL-37 on endothelial cells. Juntendo Med J 62: 62: 105-111, 2016.
- Tamura H, Reich J, Nagaoka I: Bacterial endotoxin assays relevant to host defense peptides. Juntendo Med J 62: 62: 132-140, 2016.