- Nagaoka I: Evaluation of the effects of a supplementary diet containing hyaluronic acid on symptoms and cartilage metabolism in patients with knee osteoarthristis. Medical Science Digest 37: 605-609, 2011(Japanese)
- Suzuki K, Nagaoka I: Effect of antimicrobial cathelicidin peptides on the endothelial cell apoptosis. Inflamm Regener 31: 375-381, 2011.
- Nagaoka I, Igarashi M, Hua J, Yomogida S, Sakamoto K: Recent aspects of the anti-inflammatory actions of glucosamine. Carbohydrate Polymers 84: 825-830, 2011.
- Morita T: Structure of VKOR and anticoagulant mechanism of warfarin. Jap J Thromb Hemost 21: 395-400, 2010.
- Someya A, Nagaoka I: Role of ARF-GEP100, a guanine nucleotide-exchange protein fro ADP-ribosylation factor in macrophage phagocytosis.Inflammation Regeneration 30: 48-54, 2010.
- Katsuno S, Sato K, Eguchi C, Yoshimura K, Yamamoto T, Tomonaga A, Nagaoka I: Effects and safety of milk beverage containing N-acetyl glucosamine on knee joint pain and biomarkers of type II collagen metabolism. Jpn Pharmacol Ther 38: 435-445, 2010 (in Japanese)
- Morita T: Recent development and its perspectives on anticoagulant activities of warfarin. Heart Review Heart View 13: 1394-1400, 2009 (Japanese)
- Niyonsaba F, Nagaoka I, Ogawa H, Okumura K: Multifunctional antimicrobial proteins and peptides: natural activators of immune systems. Curr Pharm Des 15: 2393-2413, 2009.
- Nagaoka I, Yu Y, Yomogida S, Hua J, Sakamoto K: Effect of glucosamine on endothelial cell activation. J Haemorheo-Vascular Harmonization 1: 16-21, 2008 (Japanese)
- Nagaoka I, Igarashi M, Sakamoto K: Anti-inflammatory and cell function-modulating actions of glucosamine. Food Style 21 12: 39-43, 2008.
- Nagaoka I: Condroprotective , anti-inflammatory and anti-platelet actions of glucosamine. J Integr Study Diet Habit 19, 3-8, 2007 (Japanese)
- Ochiai T, Maeda T, Kitamura D, Hata M, Hua J, Nagaoka I: Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory effect of sodium ferrous citrate (SFC) and possibility of SFC as a new therapeutic agent for ulcerative colitis. Gastroenterology 46: 239-247, 2008 (Japanese)
- Nagaoka I, Tamura H, Hirata M: Bactericidal and LPS-neutralizing activities of a human antimicrobial cathelicidin peptide CAP18/LL-37. Recent Development in 1,3-β-glucan biology. Edited by Ragnar Rylander, Mediators of Inflammation. Volume 2007, Article ID 79648, 2007.
- Nagaoka I, Niyonsaba F: Antimicrobial peptides and their action mechanisms. J Med Technol 51:1037-10045, 2007 (Japanese)
- Nagaoka I, Yamaguchi M: Effects of CLA on exercise performance. Food Processing and Ingredients 42: 20-21, 2007 (Japanese).
- Hua J, Suguro S, Sakamoto K, Nagaoka I: Inhibitory effects of oral glucosamine administration on platelet activation in guinea pigs. Inflamm Regener 26: 446-452, 2006.
- Yomogida S, Hua J, Tsutsumi-Ishii Y, Sakamoto K, Nagaoka I: Effect of glucosamine on interleukin-8 production from human colonic epithelial cell cline. Inflamm Regener 26: 513-518, 2006.
- Okuda D, Yomogida S, Tamura H, Nagaoka I: Modulation of LPS-induced suppression of neutrophil apoptosis by antibacterial cathelicidin peptide CAP11. Inflamm Regen 26: 101-106, 2006 (Japanese) [Abstract in English]
- Someya A, Moss J, Vaughan M, Nagaoka I: Modulation of LPS-induced suppression of neutrophil apoptosis by antibacterial cathelicidin peptide CAP11. Inflamm Regen 26: 107-112, 2006 (Japanese) [Abstract in English]
- Nagaoka I, Yomogida S, Tamura H, Hirata M: Modulation of LPS-induced suppression of neutrophil apoptosis by antibacterial cathelicidin peptide CAP11. Inflamm Regen 24: 166-172, 2004 (Japanese) [Abstract in English]