Application for Ph.D. by Program Completion
Our schedule to complete a doctoral program (class A) is as follows.
| First and|
- September: Debrief session of the progression status of your thesis for a doctorate (optional)
- December: Report submission of the progression status of your thesis for a doctorate (required)
| Third year|
- May: Preliminary investigation of application for a degree
- July-November: Application for degree judgments& Judgments of acceptance for the application
|Period of application for degree judgments||Judgments of acceptance for the application|
(by Graduate Committee)
| Mid-July|| September|
| Mid-September|| October|
- October-March: After judging of an acceptance for the application, judgments of a degree application,presentation of your thesis for a doctorate and votes for
and against degree are held by Graduate Committee of each month.
- March: Completion judgment Graduation ceremony,Degree conferment