トップ > 大学院 > English > Graduate School > Doctoral Program > About the Foreign Language Examination
About the Foreign Language Examination
Implementation Guidelines for the Graduate School of Health and Sports Science Foreign Language Examination for Thesis Doctorates
Details for Graduate School of Health and Sports Science Foreign Language Examination for Thesis Doctorates (English)
|Exam time|| English 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM|
| || Dictionaries (e.g., electronic dictionaries) are acceptable.|
However, use of personal computers is prohibited as a rule.
|Where to submit|
| Juntendo University Sakura Campus Registrar’s Office|
|Exam Location|| Juntendo University Sakura Campus Building 2, 1st Floor|
Graduate School (1)
Results will be posted online as well as on the Sakura
Campus graduate school bulletin board. Successful
candidates will receive Foreign Language Examination
(by registered mail)
- The examination fee is JPY 15,000. Please pay in person at the Sakura Campus Bursar’s Office, or arrange for payment by bank transfer. In the case of bank transfer, please confirm payee information on the application form. Note that applicants are asked to have completed payment in advance of submitting an application
- Please note in advance that examination fees are non-refundable and cannot be carried forward to another occasion in the event that an applicant does not sit the examination.
- If you suddenly become unable to sit an examination after submitting an application, please contact the Sakura Campus Registrar’s Office immediately.
- Please store the Pass Certificate in a safe location, as it will be required when applying for the degree.
- Examination applications can be downloaded from the website below. Paper forms are also available at the Sakura Campus Registrar’s Office.
Juntendo University Sakura Campus Registrar’s Office
Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:10 (However, the Bursar’s Office closes at 16:00)
Saturdays 9:00 to 13:00 (However, the Bursar’s Office closes at 12:30)